Sunday, January 11, 2009

Third challenge is up...

...and I still have to finish our second challenge! Chris has done an awesome job with the layout - I just need to get some pictures today at the indoor water park that we are taking my son to for his birthday! I was beginning to think we wouldn't make it and I'd have to stage some pictures at home - between DH's niece coming to live with us (tomorrow), my grandmother dying (Friday) and this icky Ohio winter weather. As long as my boys wake up healthy it's a go!

Find the third Amazing Digi Scrapping Race challenge at Gotta Pixel:

http://www.gottapixel.net/forum/showthread.php?p=370847#post370847

This is a great challenge, now I've got to search some galleries! I've been a few places over the years and I don't share every layout online...

No comments: